Friday, March 01, 2019

Ima: It's nothing, not important.
Ann: You seem very interested
         in it. Can I see?
Kzahmuh: Is that my device
you're looking at?
Ima: What?  hmm these
little kids are pretty good
at sports.
Ann: It's some kind of
martial arts or something.
Kzahmuh: I need that back
now, Ima.
Ima: Who are those people?
I can't see their faces,
but one of them has shoes
like Khleba.
Хлеба: What, Ima?
Ann: Yeah. I like your shoes.
Хлеба: They came out
um a couple of years ago,
actually they're more
like running shoes.
Ima: If you go somewhere
you shouldn't be and you
have to run.
Kzahmuh: Why would we
have to run? I mean she
didn't have to run. I meant
she doesn't need to run.
Ima: What are you saying,
Kzahmuh?
Ann: Hey, that little girl
looks like if Yavki had a child,
she doesn't have a child, does she?

Ima: this is kinda boring.
Хлеба: okay then, give
it back, to Kzahmuh I mean.
Ann: I can't hear it,
What did that man say?
Turn up the sound.
Ima: Did you hear that?
He said someday a girl
will be in charge of everything.
I don't um
Уовгитьчамыща: He said
help him take over and be in
charge of everything.
Ima: So you watched this before...