Wednesday, October 16, 2019

behind the scenes
- NO! It doesn't sound like that.
- Sorry, um  what about this?
   tih tihk tihk ...
- no, just use  click, click.
- okay!
  click click click
Ima:  Wow! "This flower symbolizes
our parallel universes."
Scott really is romantic!
That's for me.
       Scott: I am giving this to
       Yavkitchamitcha and Ima
       and it's for everyone.
       Gertrude: Thanks, Scott.
       For every one of me.
Ima: Oh no! Gertrude, no it's
     my Waffles Date. oh I see,
     three Gertrudes, ready to what?
    
     Gertrude: Fight. cookies
     again again again ...
Ima: What's she talking about?
     This is when?
     I wanted a nice party!
     What's this?
     Who is this and what's going on?

  Click click click more this soon-to-be
  future. wait! No! This is now!?
  !  Cookies  Argh arrr!
  Cookie: Mass production of ME.
  All ME!!
Ima: It's a 3D cookie cutter.
     We're in trouble.
     That's Number Joe.
     Cookie has taken him hostage.
     (thinking... I'm sure he's getting
      hungry for waffles too.)
   
    click click click  advancing the
    Kzahmuhvision ...
    Cookie: There she is, talltoughRED
    I have you now.
    Vulla Vila: I'm stuck! What
    is that stuff??
    Cookie: Just a little glue that
    holds us Cookieoids together.

Ima: That's now?!
Gertrude, can you help me?
We have to get out there.
Gertrude: Sure. I can leave
one of me here to watch
The Waffle Planet.
Ima: Good idea, I think.
Yavki this universe? It's you pen?
Уовгитьчамыща (the writer, this universe)
surprise weapon!  uwhiw uhuu
Ima: It turned into a triangle.
Travaia: Travaiangle. In a pen. My new invention.