Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Chamomile: Oh I'm on?
Kzahmuh: on?
Chamomile: talking,
it's my line first?
Chamomile: Yes. hmm...
okay, I'll make Ima a waffle
Ima: Thanks, Chamomile.
bzzz ooht bzzz ooht
Khleba: Is that Scott?
Scott: Hello? Ima?
Ima: yeah. I'm here and
waiting for you. Yavki is upset.
Yavkitchamitcha: No, I'm not!
You're the leader now, Ima.
Ima: Thanks, Yavki. So let's eat!
Chamomile: Waffles are served.
Ima: Scott, it's time for waffles,
right now!!
Scott: Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes.
Ima: good.
Khleba: Can I say "Hi" to Scott.
Ima: Sure
Khleba: Hi.
Scott: Hi , Khleba.
Khleba: Yeah, it's me.
Ima: Give the
phone back, Khleba.
Here's your waffle,
Yavkitchamitcha.
It's a yum good syrup?
Chamomile: It's the
ee ha yum good? syrup
Mermaid: hey, that's
what I said.
Ima: Wow! I like it!
Nice syrup name.