Friday, December 13, 2019

about The Dogs
" 12 Dead, and S7even, No Dogs"

Хлеба: What's this about, Kzahmuh?
Kzahmuh: It's improvement.
Хлеба: What? It's a headline?
Kinda strange. Oh wait, I see.
No dogs died. only bad guys.
How? How did that happen?
Kzahmuh: Maybe you.
Хлеба: What do you mean?
Kzahmuh: Vulla Vila
Хлеба: Huh? I don't get it.
Kzahmuh: Vulla has more
fashion sense because of you,
but I hope she doesn't recognize you
from when we went back in time,
and
Хлеба: and what?
Kzahmuh: and whatever was in
your pockets.
Хлеба: um that's my...how?! It's
too small for her.
Kzahmuh: Hi Vulla! I like your dress.
Vulla Vila: Thank you. I just picked it up somewhere
Хлеба: recently?
Vulla Vila: No, it is
like a dress from
a different time
in my life.
Хлеба: What else?
Vulla Vila: What else, what?
Хлеба: Oh nothing. I just like it.

all of The Dogs
"Too Many Dogs To Count
 Were All Saved by a Superhero?"