Friday, December 27, 2019

Pink Ima: I want some more lines.
Besides, I'm not just plain 'ol' Ima.
Ima: You're being mean.
Pink Ima: no. I'm hurt.
Mermaid (undercover): Hi!
Ima: Hi.       still
Mermaid (undercover): um        
    sp...(l)um watch swish...
Ima: wow! You got your, um
grew back you tail?! How?
Mermaid Helen: I feel like
you need to hear a song. I can sing now.
Ima: You couldn't sing without your tail?
Mermaid Helen: I sing better with my
full mermaid gear.  ja beh tuwviz...
Ima: What?
Pink Ima: Yeah, what?
Хлеба: She said mermaid suit or costume?
Mermaid Helen: No I didn't, it's about
another dimension near b7+8.
Хлеба: Buhsevteit
I don't know if that's
how you pronounce it.
Ima: Pronounce what?
Хлеба: a mermaid 
word for Yakhoya.
Pink Ima: but what
does it mean?
Хлеба: That they're
living near Yakhoya?
Mermaid Helen: Yes, yes, yessss..
Yes. Yes! Yes...
Pink Ima: Nice song
but watch this!
puh whee ooohh
kwuh er wuh...
Ima: What? did
you  do
I created super
um Pink Purpose...
Encourages Good Guys
and discourages bad...