Tuesday, December 03, 2019

Chamomile: I need to get back
to Melissa.
Khleba: to Yakhoya, the future of...
Chamomile: Yes. Two ladies eating
waffles...We made and served 'em
waffles.
Khleba: You can go back to only
a few minutes after you left,
or to before you
Kzahmuh: then there would
be two or she would replace
the previous Chamomile?
I don't know.
Ann: Chamomile, who's going
to make waffles when you're
gone?
Chamomile: We'll be right back.
Ima: Are you going to give
those two um ew bad guys
their waffles?
bzzz ooht bzzz ooht
Ima: oh it's?
Khleba:Who is it?
Ima: I don't know.
It stopped ringing... hmm

Mold: ooh HA Whoo! Uhrayuh
now I'm afraid.
Uhrayuh: You will be.
Time Travel Changer: Be what?

Ann: I think someone's
in trouble.
Ima: so it's good there still
are superheroes.
Khleba: Where?
Ima: Right here, Khleba!
Ima: I'm still mad at Gertrude
though so I feel like my
super powers are diminished.
Khleba: No, you're just small, Ima.
Ima: Funny joke,
Khleba but
so are you.
(hmm...Where did
Vulla Vila go?)

Mold: and your
friends are busy!
ooh your in trouble.hehe
Pow!  Wow!
Mold: Ouch!
Time Travel Changer:
Sit up, Mold. I can't
see anything. Why did
you plan our escape at night?
Mold: Who did that, I'm mad.
Vulla Vila: Now you know
the truth. You're going to
be put away where you won't
hurt anyone.
Here Uhrayuh, call Ima
bzzz ooht bzzz ooht
Ima: Hi Uhrayuh. oh okay.
Chamomile, take some waffles
to Uhrayuh. Then go back or forward
                 and get Melissa.
Scott: Are you mad at us?
Ima: not you, Scott.
Scott: thanks. but don't be
mad at Gertrude, either.
Ima: Okay. oh well if it isn't
our writer Yavkitchamitcha.
Did you get this all for the story?
Yavkichamitcha(writer): Yes I did
but did Gertrude finally kiss Scott?
Ima: Grrr I think I'll be mad at you now.