Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Kzahmuh: Eureka or something!
Хлеба: Dammit or nothing!
Kzahmuh: What?
Хлеба: We're out of candy.
Kzahmuh: Maybe we can write that into the plot.
Chamomile: not until you clean up this place,
candy wrappers everywhere! I'm the manager!
Хлеба: but you're a writer, Kzahmuh,
you're the best scientist I've ever known.
Kzahmuh: Thank you. Scott and Yavkitchamitcha
said I'm going to be Ima's assistant and I need
to do some writing too. I wrote this down, um
"save for
bzzz ooht bzzz ooht
sorry to interrupt but that's my phone...
Cookie: oh eee heheee
Ima: Who is this?
I'm going to hang up!
Cookie: oh that's sweet.
Remember me?
Ima: no. but if I do
I'll try to forget you.
Cookie: I have your
policeman friend and
a reporter. He wants
to interview you.
Ima: interview me?
Cookie: Yes! He wants
to ask you about, um how
shall I say this, Wonder Woman.
Ima: Noooo !!
Cookie: You won't be
needed anymore.
Хлеба: hmm
save Scott.
I'll put that in
my pocket.
Hey, Kzahmuh,
what's that on
your K.V.
Kzahmuh: I forgot
to tell you that
Vulla Vila
accidentally grab(bed)
Changer's time travel
device. We have to get her.
Хлеба: Okay, I'll go with you.