Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Уовгитьчамыща:
Where's Scott?
and um my friend
Yavkitchamitcha?
Ima: Yeah, where?
that's the question.
Chamomile: I have
waffles, pies, and
Ima: candy?
Chamomile: Yes. candy.
but it's Kzahmuh's candy.
Where is Kzahmuh?

Kzahmuh: Where did
Vulla go? Wait a minute,
hmm let me think about this...
that was a time travel device,
rather crude or um
even a bit primitive.
I should call Ima, hmm
is she our leader now?
that makes me, Oh no!
I'm Ima's assistant.
This is gonna (be) hard.

Mermaid Helen: kuh ruh ah
ha bee or en ge jer kl rah
I don't wanna be a manager.
but if elected I will think
and take nice vacations.
but I'm nervous and scared.
Gertrude: Why are you scared,
sweety?
Mermaid Helen: ter,fact
fict. no I don't know in English.
Хлеба: What honey? say it in
your language.
Mermaid Helen: gu ah eeee
eeee ohduh kuh kl aap
uvsh eeee br, uh, br or aa...
Хлеба: She says that she's
a young mermaid, wrong
way in water, and it's
like stolen, um
Mermaid trafficking?!
Oh no!! She escaped!
thank God!

bzzz ooht bzzz ooht
Ima: It's Scott!
Scott: Ima, are you okay there?
Ima: Yes, Yavki and Ann are back. Where are you?
Scott: There's a problem.
Ima: What's wrong?
Scott: Yavkitchamitcha
said there's a time for writing
and a time for fighting and put
her pen down and went
looking for that bad guy.

Kzahmuh: I'm tired and
need some candy
and I'm back guys
and girls.
Chamomile: Here
it is Kzahmuh. Just
like a mountain of candy.