Saturday, July 06, 2019


Travaia
  Rocks!

rectangular-shaped
partial box (not pictured
                    here)
from:
 Ima

Travaia:
Thanks,
  Ima.
Ima:
You're
welcome,
Travaia.
Хлеба:
Now that's
love, I mean
friendship.
um at least
you're not
arguing.
Chamomile:
Have another
pie, Хлеба.
Хлеба: sure.
anytime. I love it.
Ima: that ugimersht,
Хлеба?
Хлеба: okay, yeah
I want that.






Uladocha: Buckle up!
Meirohma: Bitch I'm coming?
Uladocha: What?!
Meirohma: oh nothing. I saw that in a music video,
they're all famous.
Uladocha: oh that song, like a surgeon.  ha ha
Meirohma: yeah, I get it? we should have purchased
                 the pinpoint-the-past device and go-there
                 online.
Uladocha: They do have such a thing on the internet.
Meirohma: I don't think so, and they didn't hire us to spend
                                                      our time on computers.
Uladocha: They didn't hire us.






Time Travel Changer:
Now, what the hell
am I going to do with these
chocolates? I thought that I
could trick them.

At least I have this device
to get back and get her back
before she gets too superpowerful.
okay, program this in, yeah
I feel a bit too damned
nostalgic for such a BAD GUY!
               hahaha  oh he he.
               that's funny.

: puwa! Give me that!
Time Travel Changer:
You can't stop me
     Vulla Vila: I have it,
     Kzahmuh.
        ooo wuh ooo wah...

Time Travel Changer:
Where did she
         go?
Kzahmuh:
oh no, she's in
the past.
Now what am
I gonna do?!