Thursday, July 25, 2019

Vulla Vila: Oh no! I didn't talk to
her before. I didn't think she liked me.
oh no, Kzahmuh was right, this could
change our relationships , everything.


Kzahmuh: It's my fault. Everything
is going to change. We might not
even
Хлеба: fit into our clothes?
Kzahmuh: that too, but no I meant
we might not even know each other.
Хлеба: When? After we meet in
the middle of this little giant
mountain of candy?
Chamomile: You guys are gonna
have to pick up all the candy
wrappers. You're making a mess.
Kzahmuh: I already did.
Pink Ima: Mess? Speaking of, um
well I need to get serious.
Ima: That would be a first.
Pink Ima: Shut up! Your Anything
should be ready, that's real.
Ima: Yes it is. I'm sorry.
Chamomile: That's the way
to do it, Ima. Be dignified.
Хлеба: Where's Travaia?
Travaia: I'm here.
Хлеба: Where have you been?
Travaia: I sent a search light
of

bzzz ooht bzzz ooht
Ima: That's my phone.
Hello? Oh wow! Really?
Travaia: Who is it?
Ima: It's Yavkitchamitcha
from here. She saw your kisses, Travaia.
Уовгитьчамыща: I can't wait to
see Scott and Yavkitchamitcha.


Meirohma: Wake up, Ula.
Uladocha: What? Meia, where
are we?
Meirohma: Remember? We
just bought the Time Travel
Pinpointer.
Uladocha: Is that what it's called?
Meirohma: I don't know. They
said  we could call it whatever
we  want to.
Uladocha: What's this? It's Mom
driving away. I was so sad. Oh no!
Meirohma: What's wrong?
Uladocha: She's turning around...
Meirohma: and?
Uladocha: And she
never did that before,
something happened.
Who's that tall red woman?
She's beautiful.