Sunday, July 14, 2019

Pink Ima: Pink does it...
Kzahmuh: Pink Candy?
Pink Ima: Neon Pink
Purpose Usurpus
or something.
Ima: and that
Ugimersht , you know
gives us whatever!
Kzahmuh: Ima, you seem to
know something.
Ima: thanks, I guess.
Kzahmuh: if two people
have the same belt buckle
and it's beautiful, does that
mean I should, I mean the one
person should like and try to help
the other one?
Ima: It depends, do they look alike?
Хлеба: and do both have the name Kzahmuh?
Kzahmuh: thanks for telling everyone
what I'm worried about.
Pink Ima: Like I said before, oh you
weren't here then.
Kzahmuh: What?
Pink Ima: I'll throw my pink
and make love win!
Kzahmuh: eww no
Pink Ima: You don't like love?
Kzahmuh: not what I saw them do.
Хлеба: what happened?
Kzahmuh: nothing
forget it.
I have to figure
out how to they got
here, in my
universe. Maybe
we can help them
get back when we leave.
First I'm gonna
have some candy.
Хлеба: I'll help you.
Ima: Eating everything in sight.
Хлеба: not everything.