Thursday, July 18, 2019

One Lefted Pepper

Ima: What does
that mean? Their
writing is getting weird.
Хлеба: What, Ima?
Ima: I don't know. (sigh)

Travaia: mwuh mwuh
            mwuh mwuh
little, cute Travaia kisses
search-light lipstick
in the night time sky.
Scott! Yavkitchamitcha!
writers, where are you?

Уовгитьчамыща: What's that?!
Scott: um I don't know.
Уовгитьчамыща: mind I do know.
That was one freaking delicious kiss.
kisses are still amazing! and I was
getting worried.
Scott: I'm still worried but another
kiss wouldn't hurt. I'm glad you came back.
Уовгитьчамыща: Yeah, I'm um I'm thinking
the timing isn't right. Can we turn on the
evening news?
Scott: Yes. Let me see, this is one of Kzahmuh's devices.
ooh wee ohooh ah okay something's wrong. News flash?!
Уовгитьчамыща: That's them, see? Number Joe
he's a policeman? and a reporter. Who's holding them?
He's , not him oh dangit  it's a Cookie, making a demand
that Wonder Woman appears. It's a trap! We already had
to fight them. Give me another kiss so I'm not worried!
Scott: okay but it'll cost you.
         I'm kidding.
Уовгитьчамыща: You better be.

buh wuhoo buh wuhoo
Where's Vulla Vila: Where am I?
No, this is impossible!

Mommy, I don't want to do all those exercises.
: You're just a little bright red girl.
I'm so sad, I wish somebody liked me. What?!
Who is that? She's beautiful!
A red woman, I want to
grow up to be just like her.

Vulla Vila: I hope she
I mean, hmm I hope I
didn't see me.

That red woman is cool.
I'm gonna stand up to those
bullies.

: Can you help me. They might
                      hurt us, they're
                      up to something bad.

                 I'll try. Do you
                 like me?
                 Yavki: Yes, I do.
                 but I don't know
                         you very
                         well yet.