Monday, August 06, 2018

Ima: Scott, did you ever think
        you would meet someone
        like me?
Scott: No, I didn't. but I'm sure
          glad we did meet.
Ima: What do you like about me?
Scott: Everything.
Ima: Remember my Taco Bell Dog
        impression, or voice I do.
Scott: Yeah, it makes me laugh.
           I love it.
Ima: Really?! Thanks.
 bzzz ooht bzzz ooht
Ima: oh Yavki , she's calling again...
Scott: You can answer it.
Ima: Hi Yavki.
((: хсеоуеххоцчхсеай   хсеоуеххоцчхсеай
Ima: Yavki, are you there?
((: click!
Scott: What did she say?
Ima: There was a bunch of noise, and
         then she hung up!
Scott: Can you call her?
Ima: Yes. but there's a PROBLEM!!
Scott: Do you want to continue
          our date later?
Ima: Yes, Scott. Let's get the girls and go
        over to Anything and see what's wrong!
Scott: Okay. sure.
Ima: C'mon Kzahmuh, Хлеба, and Ann.
There's a problem
Yavki called me
but something isn't
right and I'm upset.
Kzahmuh: Sure,
let's go help Yavki.
Ima: Thanks.