Monday, August 20, 2018

Travaia: This dress
  is getting wet, Yavki.
Уовгитьчамыща: 
  I know, but you're
  making excuses.
Travaia: OK but it's because
  it's too big for me.
Уовгитьчамыща: 
It's for Kzahmuh or
Хлеба: they'll like it.
Travaia: I think it's
too big for them, too.
What's Jane or Jasmine
doing? Yavki
Уовгитьчамыща: 
I don't know, Travaia,
but maybe she's not
cut out for this, I mean
being a fashion model.
Gertrude: sure she is, Yavki, 
but she's worried or upset,
I don't understand it though.
Уовгитьчамыща: Yeah, okay
at least we have finished the
dresses for me and Ima.
Travaia: What about
my dress?
Уовгитьчамыща: 
Anything is working
on the sizes.
Gertrude: He did a
good job!
bonk thwonk bingkbingk
thewwuhh
The Waffle Planet
Ima: What's the noise?
I haven't heard that noise
before...
Scott: Yeah, I don't
know and I'll probably
Ima: Don't worry, Scott,
I think you wrote it
down perfectly.
Back at the Dresses/Fashion Show.
Travaia: What's that light
and smoke!
bzzz ooht bzzz ooht
Travaia: oh Ima is calling.
Hello, Ima?! Are you there?
Ima: What's that
light and smoke down there?
Travaia: I don't know.
Anything: Hello Travaia!
Anything: My name
is Anything.
Ima: What's going on 
down there, Travaia?!
Who is that you're
talking to?
Travaia: It's Anything.
He's Standing right here...