Friday, August 17, 2018

Уовгитьчамыща
    (the writer, this
      universe):
  Can I be first
        today?
   Scott, How is
    it going writing
    down what the
    girls are doing?
Scott: Great! Yes,
          you can.
I am having a
big problem writing
down that noise.
Did you hear it,
Уовгитьчамыща?
Уовгитьчамыща:
Yes, I did. Get out
the napkin you wrote
it on before.
Scott: OK I will. It's
a paper towel and I think
I wrote down that noise(s)
or sounds wrong.
Уовгитьчамыща: It's okay
  maybe it's a foreign language.
Ima: or a for rain language.
Уовгитьчамыща: ha ha Ima,
    but this isn't funny!
Ima: I wasn't trying to be funny!
oh no!
Scott: What, Ima?
Ima: That's not
    my purpose!  grr
       but...
Хлеба: Yay!
Scott: okay, I have
    it, let me look...
Хлеба: Yipee
   Yai ay!
Scott: What
   Хлеба?
Kzahmuh: She see things!
                      sees
Ann: haha,
   Kzahmuh.
close to The
Waffle Planet.
zzz whee sss
                      <
      and Here
Scott: Is that
the sound or noise?
Уовгитьчамыща:
Yes, I think so
   maybe (above.)
Scott no, that's a mic
     and Gertrude was doing a
     fashion show.
Ima: What? Without me?
Scott: I'll explain later.
Ima: You always say
  something like that.
Хлеба: Still in love, Ima?
Ima: Yes I am, Хлеба...
   but (as I wanted to say)
   that's a great sign and I'm
   very happy for you and Kzahmuh.
Ann: Me too and hungry!
Scott: I found that noise
          bahhn guh vizz

      close by
Anything: Going out?
     oh syrup! I wanted to
     say damn it but that's
     taken and not original

     and Here
Ann: What's that strange light
   and smoke coming out of Anything?!
Хлеба: Thanks Ima. Wow! I'm happy...
"Candy & Pies Are
     Your Purpose"
Ima: like I told you, not my purpose
  but I'm happy for you girls. but what's wrong with Anything?