Thursday, August 09, 2018

Ima: You're writing
        on napkins?
Scott: Paper towel
Ima: but you'll transfer
        it to paper or type
        it up.
Scott: Yes.
Ima: Did you pay for all
      the waffles?
Scott: We're running a
          Waffle tab...
Ima: OK.
Scott: Where's Ann?
Ima: She's coming.
  Did you know Хлеба
  had five waffles and
  she never was called a
waitress: Number Scott
Ima: hahaha
waitress: I'm serious.
   It's hot and delicious.
Ima: Let's eat it, Scott.
Scott: OK
Хлеба: Can I have
             some?
Ima: Хлеба, stop now
  or you won't be super.
Хлеба: You're wrong!
Kzahmuh: Hey, do you
  hear that, it's raining.
  HARD!!
close by
zzz whee sss
Уовгитьчамыща:
    There's something wrong
    with the mic.
Travaia: you're hurting my ears,
    Gertrude.
Gertrude: sorry, I never did the speaking before.
Уовгитьчамыща: oh, here comes Jane or Jasmine.
   She's beautiful in that dress, she's a good model.
Travaia: wow! I agree. but it's raining and...  (over)

ee hee ah ha  who are those idiots down there,
this will be easy. Superheroes? you gotta
be kidding...
i'll just punch some more holes in the
space-time-universe stack ... then i'll expand
my rule from moisture and mold to all
ee hee ah hem yeahh!!
^
^
 ^Somewhere

Gertrude: Okay is this better?
               Jane or Jasmine is in a beautiful
               new dress designed not only to be
               eye-catching and elegant but for
               comfort and also its practical, ladies!
Travaia: Perfect, Gertrude!
Уовгитьчамыща: but I sure hope no one
      is watching! I'm getting hungry and I don't
      look super right now! Let's hurry up and
      go get waffles. oh no, our date?!

It's really coming down now...
Gertrude: I've never seen this much rain, ladies.
       You'll love our next dress with pockets
       for gadgets that will make you your
       most super ever!
              (thinking: what's Jane or Jasmine
               doing? Is that rain worship?!)
хсеоуеххоцчхсеай
meanwhile in The Waffle Planet restaurant
Хлеба: What's that sound?
Ima: Kzahmuh said it's rain on the roof.
Хлеба: Yes. but the other sound.
Ima: I don't here anything.
                  hear
bahhn gah vizz
Хлеба: and that noise.
    I'll look outside.
Whoa! the sky! something's
moving up there!
Ima: it's
        rain
          ing?!