Monday, August 13, 2018

Ima: What's that you're doing?
Хлеба: nothing
Ima: You're doing something,
  I see your fingers moving.
Хлеба: it's not important.
Ima: What?
Хлеба: It's a game.
Ima: ok. but maybe it's more
  than a game. i'm in charge.
Хлеба: no you're not.
Ima: give me a report: what
  did you see just now, up
  there in the sky.
Хлеба: do you believe in myths?
Ima: no. well yes, i believe
  they're myths.
Хлеба: and fairy tales?
Ima: yeah, they're fun.
  okay, but what are you up to?
  report! right now.
Хлеба: it will help us anticipate
  threats and know where they are
  coming from and our location at
  any given time, so we can quickly
  make decisions to deal with
  bad guys.
Ima: good!
What do you
call it?
Хлеба: I don't know,
can I use
a variation of my name? haha.
Ima: why don't
you call it, I can't
see it?
Хлеба: Yeah, you're right. It's invisible.