Friday, August 24, 2018

Travaia: Huh?!?!!
What on Ear
Ima: What?
Travaia: th
Ima: What?
Travaia: Earth, Ima.
Ima: Are you joking,
            Travaia.
Travaia: I don't joke
          all the time.

Ima: but you goof off
  way too much...
Travaia: not any more
  than you do.

Time Travel Changer:
Ah haha those cute little
super idiots. I'll get them.
but who is that over there
in what kind of planet is that?!
Playing with a child's game.

Хлеба: What did Travaia say? Ima
Ima: I'll ask her.
Хлеба: You don't know what she said?!!
Ima: a bunch of gibberish, stupid stuff...
Хлеба: about, about what?
Ima: nothing. Are you still playing
        some game?
Хлеба: I told you it's important!
Ima: okay, sure.

Time Travel Changer:
I hope they can't see me. Another couple
of idiots, I'll get them, too. Then they'll be got
and whatever planet that is will be No More!

Kzahmuh: Хлеба?
Хлеба: Yeah? What?
Kzahmuh: Are we still
going to your country?
Хлеба: I don't own it,
but yeah, you mean
are we going to
      Yakhoya?
Kzahmuh: Yeah,
that's what I meant.
Хлеба: Yes. we can.
Ann: Can I go too?
Хлеба: sure, Ann.
I don't wanna go
until I get this device
finished.
Ann: okay, it's interesting!

Time Travel Changer:
    Ah ha they can't
       see me...
    Yes, it is
  interesting! Yakhoya?! sounds like a Too Nice place! Maybe I can change that.

Ima: Come in, Travaia!
I can't hear you...
Хлеба: We ought to go
down there! What did
she say?
Ima: She's making stupid
jokes. Anything is standing,
she said
Хлеба: What?