Friday, February 22, 2019

Ann: hmm who's going 
to start this episode...
Уовгитьчамыща:
What, Ann?
Ann: Do you want me
to start talking?
Ima: You already did, Ann.
Ann: Yes, I did.
What are you looking at,
Ima?
Ima: nothing
Why are you stretching 
out your arm, um like
you're angry and gonna
punch somebody, Yavki?
Уовгитьчамыща:
because I am and
I will if they come
any closer to Anything.
Look out there!
Ima: Who are they?

Boink!!!

Ima: What was that
noise?! oh no, it's
them again! Where's
the red woman? What's that in their
um his hands? a bomb? No, wait, it's
um it looks like a box of chocolates.
яхёа chocolates.
Хлеба: Sorry to interrupt you, Ima,
but look at this. We just received
this message.
Ima: Huh?! What? Yay! Congratu
Ann: Did you see the names Kzahmuh
and Хлеба on the box of chocolates?
Ima: lations. I mean congratulations Yavkitchamitcha is actress of the year!
Уовгитьчамыща: 
I thought that you said
I'm not an actress now.
Ima: Maybe you're an
actress and a superhero.





Ann: Hello. Scott !
Scott: Yes, Ann, hi!
Ann: Can I announce
the party for Yavki
and Ima, I'll use
the cute titles you
gave them last year.
Scott: okay, yeah!
oh that's great.
Ann: What's going on there?
Scott: Yavkitchamitcha
   wants to punch villains
   or have the season finale.
Travaia: I'm here too, Ann,
hi! Look at this Scott.
Yavkitchamitcha won actress
of the year.
Ann: this is a great season.
What are you looking at on that phone, Ima?