Monday, February 04, 2019

Chamomile: swee oh weet
                   oh wee oh syrup ee
Scott: Hi, Chamomile!
Chamomile: Hi ! How are you, Scott?
Scott: We're coming.
but we have to go to
Уовгитьчамыща: Scott, let's hurry!
Scott: You're running too fast
for us!
Хлеба: Yeah! Slow down a bit.
Scott: Chamomile, I have
to call Ima back, but we'll
stop by on our way.
The Cool Shadow: I'm
sorry about the mess
we made in Anything.
I'll help Хлеба clean it up
after I meet up with
your Cool Shadow at
the Shake Up And Away
shakes restaurant.
Scott: Ah that's okay,
have fun!
Уовгитьчамыща:
We might have to fight,
Scott. Be prepared!

Scott: Chamomile, wait
a couple of
Хлеба: oh okay, hi!
Ima: It's me! Is Scott
there?
Хлеба: Yes, he is.
Scott: Hi Ima!
Ima: I'm worried, Scott.
Scott: What's wrong?
Ima: Those two men
disappeared, and the
red lady could be hurt.
Scott: okay, where's
Yavki?
Ima: She's so upset that
she's singing with the
mermaid, Helen...

Уовгитьчамыща: Helen, I'm sure glad you're here.
Helen (mermaid from a different somewhere):
Thanks, I like this beach, maybe I'll relocate...
Уовгитьчамыща: Where will you move to?
Helen: right here!  but I'm ... I mean I have
to tell you something bad is happening. th ee sa
ohyee sss ah k tha sai ooo sss th uuu...
Уовгитьчамыща: Ima, Ima, Eee muhh !!!
Ima: What Yavki?! Just a minute, Scott
Уовгитьчамыща: Ima, I don't understand Mermaid
                                                                language!
Ima: Me neither. but Scott says we need
to go outside and help that red woman.
Уовгитьчамыща: Yes, but what if...
Ima: What if, what?
Уовгитьчамыща: I know her.
Helen: Multiverse , it's call , up calling? No!
Уовгитьчамыща: Collapsing ?!!!
Ima: I heard that... End of Season Four!!  ??