Saturday, February 02, 2019

Уовгитьчамыща
(writer, this universe):
What did she say?
Ima: Who said what?
Уовгитьчамыща:
What? I can't hear you, Ima.
(Can I talk to her, Scott?
 Sure, here. Take the phone.)
Ima, is Yavki there?
Ima: No. She went back to
the bedroom beach to talk to
the mermaid.
Уовгитьчамыща: There's a mermaid?
Where?!
Ima: With us. Here in Anything.
Уовгитьчамыща: Yavki said something
I haven't heard in a long, long time.
Ima: What? Is it good or bad?
Уовгитьчамыща: I don't know. It's a long story.
Ima: Okay, I'm listening...
Уовгитьчамыща: I'll think about it first.
Ima: Okay, then give me Scott
back, put him on the phone.
Уовгитьчамыща: Okay, sure.
("Scott, Ima wants to say something."
"Okay, but something's wrong.")
Уовгитьчамыща: Ima, Scott says
something's wrong.
Ima: With what?
Уовгитьчамыща: Do you see the sky, some
         strange beams of light, and lots of
         noise. 
                  (I wonder if this has something
                   to do with what Yavki was saying?!)
                  fvuh vee? vwuh vul? did she
                  mean vwuh vul  Vulema Vilaniya
                  or something like that...that was the
                  worst day of my life...No! I'm coming! 
                  Don't worry!