Sunday, February 17, 2019

Mold: this is funny!
We can hear them... hahaha and they
didn't recognize me in my suit.
Time Travel Changer:
You'll have to dress up
more often.
Mold: Yes! I will right after
we finish cracking
open the boundaries.
Time Travel Changer:
haha It's your mistake
big red for getting us
out of that place.
Vulla Vila: Damnit!
Mold: Oh don't swear! You're so pretty
who knows if they'll ever find you here!
Time Travel Changer: Quiet! I'm trying to hear
who this Travaia? is saying.

Travaia: Okay Khleba, thanks
for the building blocks, they're
fun.
Хлеба: Did you take him in, and
what did they say?
Travaia: Joe, he said, I mean Number Joe
said they're going to come get those two.

Mold: Did you hear that, TTC?
Time Travel Changer: Yes, I did but they don't know how many men will be fighting them.

Kzahmuh: Ima,
what are you doing?
Ima: nothing.
Kzahmuh: Listen to
this:
   Mold: Did you hear
   that TTC?
Time Travel Changer: Yes, I did
but they don't know how
many men will be fighting
them... There they are, up
there! Look up!

Travaia: This is it.
They won't laugh at
my Travaiangles again!

zee uu xa zee uu
uu uu ... got 'em! Yeah!
Mold: What's that?!!

Kzahmuh: 
Something's
wrong with
this picture.
Ima: Yeah,
they forgot
women are
        up
        here!